Special Risk Products Information
Special Risk Participant Accident Insurance from Integrity Insurance Partners, Inc. provides accident protection for members of groups or associations participating in sponsored and supervised sporting activities or events, as well as club, church or civic group events or activities. Benefits include Excess Accident Medical, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Temporary Total Disability. Maximum benefits, deductibles and benefit periods for Accident Medical coverage vary by request. This coverage is an excellent complement to general liability insurance which may be discounted with the existence of a participant accident program.
Our *featured Special Risk plans include Accident Medical and Death for:
Combat sporting events such as Mixed Martial Arts(MMA), Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Wresting and Grappling events; both professional and amateur.
Fighters Coverage(participants) - Excess Accident Medical Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance for your fighters. Coverage is generally dictated by your state athletic commission. Limits range from $2500 to $50,000 and deductibles from $500 to $5000. Premiums are based on 10 bouts/20 fighters. If you need a different limit of insurance or you have more than 10 bouts, please email or call us. Please submit email inquiry for rates and select quoting information. We are always available at 678.523.6559 or email at email@example.com.
Spectator Liability Coverage (*in addition or separate to combat sports if required*) - protects you if you are alleged negligent for injuries from a spectator. Limit is $1,000,000 per occurrence with either a $1,000,000 aggregate or $2,000,000 aggregate. This is generally the coverage required by the venue. The coverage is for spectators only and does NOT include participants. Costs for $1,000,000 per occurrence with $2,000,000 aggregate for 1500 spectators or less, is $450.00. For a limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $2,000,000 aggregate is $472.50, for 1500 spectators or less. If over 1500 spectators, please give us a call. Not charged for additional insureds. Please submit email inquiry for rates and select quoting information. We are always available at 678.523.6559 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Limit Professional Athlete Insurance includes but not limited to: Loss of Future Earnings, Contract Completion, Loss of Endorsements, Cost of Agents/Manager, College Draft Protection, High Limit Death & Dismemberment Benefits
Professional Occupation Coverage: These plans are for specific professional occupations. They will terminate automatically if the insured changed from the occupation in which he or she was engaged in at the time coverage was issued, unless an agreement has been obtained from the Company.
Terms of Coverage: These plans are annually renewable, or for negotiated longer periods of time. Premium rates may be changed upon renewal. A renewal application or a statement of good health may be required for consideration of renewal.
General Information Regarding Plan Design: These plans are used in a number of ways to insure the professional athlete personally or to insure the team of which the athlete is a member as to the financial losses that result from a disabling accidental bodily injury or sickness. Career length varies by the sport in which the athlete performs. Exceptionally high earnings are generated in a short time span making the adequate insuring of the earnings potential a primary financial planning process.
Other Special Risk insurance products offered by Integrity Insurance Partners include but not limited to:
- Sports groups, including:
- Intercollegiate sports programs
- Amateur and Professional youth and adult sports programs
- Amateur officials organizations
- Recreational associations
- Camps and Clinics - Day/Overnight
- Competitive Racing Events
- Driver Schools
- Racing teams, Tune and Tests
- K-12 Student Accident
- Public Schools/School Districts, Private/independent schools
- National Governing Bodies (NGBs) - Olympic or non-Olympic member associations
- Not for Profit Organizations with Volunteers
- Community and civic organizations
- Charitable and fund raising organizations
- National Church Organizations, including:
- Youth activities
- Youth camps - day/overnight
- Sponsored special events and retreats
- Child Care Centers, including:
- School affiliated centers
- Church affiliated centers
- Clubs - Sponsored and supervised activities
- Organ Donor Programs
- Catastrophic Medical Programs
Broad Coverage Options:
Excess Accident Medical Expense – Coverage may be extended to include:
Heart and Circulatory
Repetitive Motion (Expanded Medical)
Dental care expenses
Physical therapy expenses
Orthopedic appliances expenses
- Accidental death and dismemberment – loss of life, limbs, sight, speech and hearing.
- Temporary Total Disability
- Additional coverages are available including, paralysis, medical evacuation, repatriation of remains and ID Theft. Certain coverages may not be available in every state.